Monday, September 16, 2013

Non-Sequitur Theater

Dave-El here and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the blog that commits random acts of randomness.
 
Today we present a selection of posts from Twitter I called "Non-Sequitur Theater" in which movie characters in moments of crisis may have had something else on their minds.
 
"Non-Sequitur Theater" is brought to you by Apropos of Nothing Breakfast Cereal. If you think life is totally random and devoid of meaning, start your day off the right way with Apropos of Nothing Breakfast Cereal. It could be a part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast but really, does it even matter?
 
Now...."Non-Sequitur Theater"


"As the asteroid hurtled through space on a collision course with Earth, the President thought, 'Puppies are so cute.'"
    "Flying the Falcon to avoid the attacking ships, Han Solo said, 'I think I'd like to try Thai food for lunch.'" #NonSequiturTheater  



"Scarlet declared defiantly to the heavens, 'As God is my witness, I would like a nice Hawaiian Punch!'"  







"As Indy reached for the sacred idol, he wondered, 'How DO they make cotton candy?'"


 
 
"As Butch & Sundance jumped off the cliff, Butch yelled, 'I do prefer bacon to sausage with my breakfast!'"
 
 
 This has been "Non-Sequitur Theater".

 
Join us next time when Dirty Harry asks,
 
 
"You gotta ask yourself one question: have you ever been mellow?"
 

Thank you!
 
Later, dudes and dudettes!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Star Wars Movies

  Today is May 4th which leads to "May the 4th be with you" which makes this Star Wars Day.  So today's Cinema Saturday will b...