Wednesday, September 25, 2013

STRANGE(er) ADVENTURES#16

Hi there, weary internet travelers!

I'm Dave-El and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the blog that blogs so you don't have to!

Since it's Wednesday, it must Strange(er) Adventures. Today's installment is derived from the cover to Strange Adventures#70 by Ruben Moreira. Click here to see the original. 



 
 
 
Yep. White guys. Mayonnaise. Oh, the rivers of my talent run deep, my friends. They run deep.
 
But seriously, it was the 1950's. Why clone white guys? The country was littered with them, all with the same white shirt and tie, the same haircut. White guys in the 1950's were clones already.
 
At least I went another week without resorting to gorillas and bananas. I do believe I've gotten that monkey off my back.
 
Ouch. Sorry.
 
That was something for today. Tomorrow, come by something else.
 
Be good to one another.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Star Wars Movies

  Today is May 4th which leads to "May the 4th be with you" which makes this Star Wars Day.  So today's Cinema Saturday will b...