Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Carol's Big Day

Over in the comic strip Apartment 3-G, it was a BIG day for Carol. Here, take a look. 



Yep, a really big day for Carol, getting a proposal of marriage from Jack. That woman loves him so and she has waited so long for her and Jack to finally be together. This is certainly a most important moment for Carol, isn't it?

Let's take a look at that again. 






















OK, maybe that could've gone a little bit better for Carol.

This slice of sort of/kind of life from Apartment 3-G is courtesy of The Comics Curmudgeon where he keeps daily track of the world of newspaper comic strips so you don't have to. 

A special thanks to the Curmudgeon for following the interminable saga of Tommie, Lily the Deer and whoever the hell Jack and Carol were supposed to be. (I'm not entirely sure but I think Carol is Jack's aunt which really makes that whole marriage proposal thing kind of weird.) 

______________________________________________________

Tomorrow on the blog, we go from comic strips to comic books as I look at the topic, "Comics books costs too damn much!" (I will also forcefully instruct whippersnappers to get off my lawn.) 

Until then, be good to one another.

Dave-El 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Launch

  Andrea and I ventured forth from the Fortress of Ineptitude last week to attend the graduation of our son Dean. Dean had selected for thei...