Monday, June 18, 2018

Where The !@##$% Is Doctor Who?!?!?





Yeah, that's what I would like to know!  

Look, I thought the info was solid, that after England's first game in the 2018 World Cup, the BBC would run the first trailer for Doctor Who Series 11. 

Well, the game is over. England beat Tunisia 2 - 1.  

Jolly good show, old chaps! Jolly good! 

Harumph!  

But no trailer?  

OK, where's my trailer for Doctor Who Series 11?!?!?   

It seems the info was very much less than solid. 

It looks we'll not get anything on Doctor Who Series 11 until the San Diego Comic-Con next month!

ARGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...