Saturday, June 27, 2015

Breaking Weird: Ask Dr. Hitler: Part Six

Hello and welcome back to Breaking Weird, your internet base for really random shit...excuse me, addiction therapy. 

Nobody's buying that, you know? 

Fine, I'll just pretend! 

So we'll hear from a troubled person who may be anyone, maybe a young blonde woman with a head scarf for a completely random example, who has a problem. He or she...screw it, she has an addiction and she wants to kick the habit. Then we turn to Dr. Hitler for no discernible reason whatsoever. 

OK, we all know the bit? Then let's get this over with.

Yep. Her again. 

























Well. I have to admit, that caught me off guard. So there's still some wonder and mystery in this old world after all, huh?  

Do I dare get my hopes up? Let's see. 

Dr. Hitler, you're on! Take it away, Doc!  





















OK, that's a bit short on specifics but at least you're looking to help another person and...

Hold on. 

"Lick"? 

DAMMIT, DR. HITLER! This is NOT the time OR place to be making crude references to oral sex! 

You're a perv, Dr. Hitler! A total 100% Grade D perv! 

That's it! I am out of here! 

This has been the final edition of Breaking Weird. Thank you for dropping by and now I wish you to leave so I can be alone with Dr. Hitler without any witnesses. 


___________________________________

A few behind the scenes things. Here is the page where I picked up our poor suffering addict.  


































I really have no idea exactly where I got this piece of art but it was drawn by Bill LaCava in a story from from Astonishing #3 (April 1951). Yes, it is a doctor. Not it is NOT Dr. Hitler. 

























The six days of torment are over. Normal stupidity will resume shortly. 

Until then, be good to one another. 

Dave-El 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...