Friday, October 16, 2015

Reasons I Should Be Famous

Over on Twitter (where I can be found here) about a week ago, the hashtag #ReasonsIShouldBeFamous was trending. So serving up a tasty dish of Re-Heated Tweets for today's blog post, here are my contributions to this topic.






































































































































And that's all the damage I can do around here today. Another post coming up tomorrow. Until then, remember to be good to one another.

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Ncuti Gatwa Explains Doctor Who

Well, we're getting closer now.  Next Friday on Disney+, we're going to get not one but TWO all new episodes of Doctor Who . Your Fr...