And now, a special Thanksgiving Day message...
...from squirrels.
Squirrels, what are you thankful for?
And this has been a special Thanksgiving Day message from squirrels.
I'm Dave-El and I'm so glad my suffering amuses you.
Another post coming up tomorrow. Until then, be good to one another.
And don't forget....
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday TV Touchbase: Stuart Fails To Save The Universe
Last week Andrea and I caught up to the season 1 finale of Stuart Fails To Save The Universe . How you feel about this show probably depe...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...







No comments:
Post a Comment