Sunday, March 5, 2023

Cinema Sunday: Ant Man & the Wasp - Quantumania

 


As promised in previous Cinema Sunday posts, today's post turns to the latest offering from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Ant Man & the Wasp - Quantumania.

So here we go.


We....

Er, how can I put this?

No way to get around this.

We did not see this film.

OK, here's the deal: the weekend Ant Man & the Wasp - Quantumania came out, Andrea and I WANTED to see this movie but we COULD not due to Andrea not feeling well.  

By the 2nd weekend, Andrea and I COULD see this movie but we did not WANT to.

Man, the reviews on this thing were so bad.

Worst MCU movie ever? 

Look here, scooter, I paid good money and sat through Iron Man 2 so don't tell me what is the worst MCU movie ever.

But...

Damn! The reviews for Ant Man & the Wasp - Quantumania were just so bad. I mean BAD! 

So after lunch on Sunday last week, Andrea and I went back home to the Fortress of Ineptitude, booted up Disney+ and watched Black Panther: Wakanda Forever which we somehow missed when it came out last November. 

There will be a Cinema Sunday post on that later today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...