Saturday, March 5, 2022

Songs For Saturday: David Bowie

 


For no reason other than I was in the mood for some David Bowie, today's Songs For Saturday features the musical stylings of Paul Anka  Doris Day David Bowie! 

Leading off the play list is "Blue Jean", a song that did not get a lot of love when it first came out but is one of my favorite tunes from Mr. Bowie.


Up next is an early classic from David Bowie, "Heroes".  


Rounding out the play list is my not just one my personal favorite David Bowie songs but an epic kick ass live performance of "Absolute Beginners".    


And that is that for today's play list. 

Until next next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...