Saturday, January 21, 2023

Songs For Saturday From A To Z:O'Hooley & Tidow, The Bangles & Big Country

 



Songs For Saturday presents songs I like and we're in the middle of a 2 month experiment as I post a massive play list from A to Z.

This week we're up to the letters G, H and I.  

O'Hooley & Tidow starts us off with "Gentleman Jack".   



H is for "Hazy Shade of Winter", a classic Simon & Garfunkel tune covered by the Bangles. 


The band Big Country is "In a Big Country" for the letter I.  


Next week, Songs For Saturday From A To Z will feature song titles for the letters J, K and L.  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive and in alphabetical order.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...