Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I Will Explain Little Annie Fanny After All (A Little Bit)

On Saturday, I did a post on the recent passing of some notable contributors to the world of comic books, including Russ Heath where I referenced his work on Little Annie Fanny. 

I also noted in that post. "I am NOT going to explain Little Annie Fanny to you."  


OK, fine! I will explain Little Annie Fanny after all. 


Well, a little bit anyway.   


Little Annie Fanny was a comics series that appeared in over 100 issues of Playboy October 1962 to September 1988..  The series was created by Harvey Kurtzman who also created Mad magazine. Art was mostly by Will Elder with additional contributions from Russ Heath, Arnold Roth, Jack Davis, Al Jaffee, Frank Frazetta and Paul Coker.   

Little Annie Fanny was a satire of contemporary American society. 


Also, Little Annie Fanny was a tall blonde with big tits who wound up naked a lot.   


So, take your pick.   


Here's a couple of relatively tame pages from Little Annie Fanny.






So there you go! Satire with big tits. 

I have explained Little Annie Fanny to you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump's Immunity Syndrome

 So last week the Supreme Court took up arguments from Donald Trump's legal team that Trump is due total immunity from prosecution for a...