Thursday, March 28, 2024

New Doctor Who Is On the Way

 The news broke last week at that the new season of Doctor Who will be debut on Saturday May 11th on the BBC.

Doctor Who on Saturday as it's meant to be.

Except...

The news also broke last week at that the new season of Doctor Who will be debut on Friday, May 10th on Disney+ and at midnight in the United Kingdom on iPlayer.

The excitement of finally getting new episodes of Doctor Who have been tamped down a bit by the revelation that viewers of Doctor Who in the UK on it's traditional platform of the BBC are being treated as second class citizens. 

Well, there is a price to pay for all that Disney+ money.

Here is the "Season 1" trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...