Welcome to this week's edition of Your Friday Video Link.
Usually for these YFVL posts, I come up with some kind of unifying theme.
Not this week.
I've set the YFVL controls for random and what do we get?
Unicorns!
Unicorns, Charlie!
Unicorns that will take us to Candy Mountain, Charlie!
OK, the YFVL controls go all random and shit and gives us this:
Ryan George explains Q Tips!
What do you do with Q Tips?
You put them in your ear!
NO! They don't go in your ear holes!
Stop putting them in your ears!
OK, I think I need a break from Your Friday Video Link.
So no YFVL post next week.
Next Friday is the 25th anniversary of the September 11 the attacks and I'm going to need to be serious about that.
Tomorrow: it's another Whodunit and Howdunit and Whydunit!
Sherlock Holmes solves a perplexing case of murder for this week's Movie Time.

No comments:
Post a Comment