Saturday, November 12, 2022

Songs For Saturday: Neil Young



November is birthday month on Songs For Saturday.

On this date of November 12th in 1945, Neil Young was born.  

In addition to being a member of Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Neil Young has had a long and extensive career as a solo artist.  

Up first for today's post is Neil's big, hard rocking single from 1989, "Rockin' in the Free World".  


Next up is Neil Young's iconic, introspective ballad "Hey Hey My My" from the album "Rust Never Sleeps".    


And that is that for today's Songs For Saturday. 

Next week, I'll post a couple of Motown R&B classics from a songwriter born on November 19th.   

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...