Thursday, November 10, 2022

Where's Dave?


Where's Dave?

Dave's not here man! 

OK, anyone looking for any pithy insights to Tuesday's mid term elections will have to wait a damn minute.

As I write this, there are still some races too close to call or some such and the balance of power in the House and the Senate is too close to call.

My prediction for all of those who value intelligence, wisdom and compassion: you're fucked. 

I could be wrong.

Probably not.

With that weighing on my mind, it's a good thing I'm not here.

If you doubt my word that I am not here, here's a statement from the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You editorial staff. 


See? 

Toldja I'm not here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...