Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Not Exactly Pressing But Kind Of Semi-Important Announcement

Hi there! 

Dave-El and so far, I'm not back in the hospital which is a very good thing because the one I was in was determined to kill me! 


OK, I may exaggerate. 

But only slightly. 

In the meantime, I am still punchy from a weeks worth of illness and the subsequent barrage of medications designed to "fix" things. 

So this is a just quick pop into say "hi" and longer posts will be forthcoming.

Longer, yes. Smarter or funnier? Hey, you're pressing your luck. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump's Immunity Syndrome

 So last week the Supreme Court took up arguments from Donald Trump's legal team that Trump is due total immunity from prosecution for a...