Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Make a Movie About Weasels

Hi there! Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the blog rated #1 among North American weasels and 4th for all weasels world wide. I'm Dave-El and despite what you may have heard, I do not have the powers of a weasel. 

So what's the deal with weasels? A few days ago, this hashtag was trending over on Twitter: 


So as is my want when I'm really, really stuck for an idea, I gather my Tweets from over there and bring them together over here to make a blog post of Reheated Tweets. 

So let's get bizz-ay and 
  • Hot Tub Time Weasels 
  • Paul Blart: Mall Weasel 
    • (Also-Paul Blart: Mall Weasel 2)
  • Fifty Shades of Weasels
  • The Danish Weasel 
  • Mad Max: Fury Weasels  (Furry Weasels?)  
  • Bridge of Weasels 
  • Batman V Superman: Dawn of Weasels 
  • Straight Outta Weasels 
  • Star Wars: The Weasel Awakens 

And to show I'm not above stealing material from myself: 

Embedded image permalink

And this is all I have to say for today's blog post. 

Except a reminder that I can be found on Twitter here

Oh to remind you to have you weasels spade or neutered. 

And one more thing, I'll be back with another post tomorrow.

But that is it. There is no more that I'm going to say here in today's post. 

Remember to be good to one another. 

Dammit! OK, there was that thing! But seriously, that is it! This is it for today's post. I will not post one more thing today.



















DAMMIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump's Immunity Syndrome

 So last week the Supreme Court took up arguments from Donald Trump's legal team that Trump is due total immunity from prosecution for a...