Wednesday, January 20, 2016

And Now...Billy Takes A Bath:A Play In 3 Acts


And Now...


Billy Takes A Bath

A Play In 3 Acts 


ACT I





















ACT II





















ACT III






















The End


This has been...


Billy Takes A Bath

A Play In 3 Acts 

_______________________

The producers of Billy Takes A Bath: A Play In 3 Acts would like to thank the following: 

Bill and Jeff Keane, creators of The Family Circus 










Josh Fruhlinger at The Comics Curmudgeon who posted the original panel and then helpfully posted it on Twitter (Josh can be found on Twitter here) without the caption.















To Pop Tarts for providing a quick snack while I created this post.




The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

And...Viewers Like You

_______________________


For the last few days, you may have noticed this appearing after the end of a post.









It's OK if you didn't notice it. I hardly read these posts all the way to the end myself.

But if you did notice it, you may have wondered what it meant. 

And you may have thought, "It's probably Dave-El's 1,000th blog post coming up."

And I would reply, "HA! You're wrong! It's about my 1000th...blog...well, thanks for spoiling THAT moment, sunshine."

Yeah, it is the 1,000th post ever on I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You and it's no longer coming, it's HERE! 
...

OK, I'm a day early. Anyway, TOMORROW, it's the 1,000th post ever on I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You and it's gonna be awesome.
...
As soon as I come with an idea. Which will hopefully be any minute now. 

So thank's for dropping by, I'll see you tomorrow and remember to be good to one another.

Dave-El

I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump's Immunity Syndrome

 So last week the Supreme Court took up arguments from Donald Trump's legal team that Trump is due total immunity from prosecution for a...