Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Semi-Important Blog Announcement

Hi there. I'm Dave-El and if you're reading this post, that mean's I'm in the hospital?

The hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with sick people in it but that's not important right now. What is important and I'm not sure how long I will be in there so I'm not sure many posts I may miss making on this blog.

There are two series that are pre-written out for several weeks: 

  • Oddball Super Heroes which will post each Wednesday
  • Ted Cruz Is a Lying Fuck Bastard which will post each Friday.


So that's all I have for now. I'm sure this is nothing and I'll be back to blog all about it.

If not, well, it was good while it lasted and I'm so glad my suffering amused you.  

___________________________________________

AMENDED, 1/30/2016, 6:37 AM 





























I'm not dead yet. Also not in the hospital either.  I'll have more on that harrowing experience in an upcoming post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get my beauty sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump's Immunity Syndrome

 So last week the Supreme Court took up arguments from Donald Trump's legal team that Trump is due total immunity from prosecution for a...