Sunday, April 23, 2017

Not Doing Things

Hi there! It's a rainy Sunday afternoon here at the Fortress of Ineptitude which makes it a perfect day for NOT doing things. And one of my favorite things is NOT doing things.  

OK, I'm not completely an inert object: I just finished a hamburger and milk-shake from Sheetz and just watched another classic MST3K on You Tube. I still have last night's Doctor Who to watch and some NEW MST3K on NetFlix to watch but I think I'm not doing NOT doing things correctly. 

I'm gonna put on my Batman PJs and take a nap.

That's all for now. Remember to be good to one another and enjoy a restful NOT doing things day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schmitt Up A Creek

 On Monday, I wrote a post about  Tommy Tuberville (R-Al) being the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate . Yesterday, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.)...