Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Gut Check

Monday afternoon, I had to leave work a bit early as I was feeling a bit sick to my stomach. What with the flu going around AND my annual propensity for a medical crisis in January, I feared the worst. 

As I write this, I'm feeling a bit better. I think my queasiness owed more to not eating properly for several days.  

I had my gall bladder removed about 10 years ago. I have to be careful that I avoid excessive greasiness in my food. 

Recently, I have NOT been careful that I avoid excessive greasiness in my food. Between various fried chicken based foods (as well as actual fried chicken) plus pizza and I realized with alarm, "Oh my God! When did I last eat a vegetable? Jesus, eat a piece a fruit, already!"

It's easy to fall into a trap of not eating properly. When I'm tired, there are so many quick options that are breaded and somehow associated with cheese.  

So I'm posting this to help me remind me I need to do better. 

And remember to eat a vegetable, for crying out loud.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...