Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Li'l Donnie Is Not Coming To Town

In my blog post from Wednesday, May 25, 2022, I got myself into a tizzy of a snit of a rant that Donald Trump's copious shadow would dare descend on my home town of Greensboro NC. 

Here is how I greeted this news: 

Well, fuck!

Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck Face from Fucktown, Fucktania!

FUCK! 

Seriously, why is this motherfucker coming to my home town?

Well, now this motherfucker is NOT coming to my home town.

Li'l Donald Trump and a host of Republican "personalities" have canceled their scheduled appearances Friday in Greensboro.

I would like to think the whole event was imploding because there were insufficient numbers of complete stupid assholes to pay to see this fucking moron. 

But it seems other forces are at work here.  

Donald Trump Trump, his son, Donald Trump Jr., and his daughter, Ivanka Trump have somewhere else to be. 

They're scheduled to give to testify under oath Friday in an investigation into Trump’s finances.

Well, whatever the reason...

This motherfucker is NOT coming to my home town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...