Saturday, July 30, 2022

Songs For Saturday (Series Finale): Travelling Wilburys, Abba and 10,000 Maniacs

 It's Saturday and that means it's time for another installment of.....

But for today, this particular Saturday, it is the LAST installment of Songs For Saturday.

I still like music and everything but I've decided to end this particular weekly feature of the blog. 

Given this time of endings, today's play list theme is along those lines. 

First up are the Travelling Wilburys with "The End of the Line". 



Up next is ABBA with "When All Is Said and Done". 



Rounding out today's play list is one my favorite songs, "More Than This" and one one my favorite versions of this song, a live performance by 10,000 Maniacs. 



And that is that for Songs For Saturday.

I do reserve the right to dust off Batman in his headphones for some random future music spotlights. 

But for now this is the end of this regular feature.

Even without this regular weekly feature, always keep the music alive. 

And always be good to one another.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...