Friday, May 5, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: A Late Late Departure Part 2

 


Last week was the the end of James Corden's tenure as host of CBS' The Late Late Show.

I was a bit mean towards Corden and snarkily posted a clip from the last episode of his predecessor, Craig Ferguson.  

OK, James Corden's time on The Late Late Show wasn't all bad and there was genuinely funny stuff. 

Like this clip from Corden's last episode where his sleep is interrupted by some unexpected visitors. 

So here is Your Friday Video Link for this week.  


By the way, Corden's last "Carpool Karoke" began with Adele rustling James Corden out of bed.  He was sleeping alone in that bit too.

Has James' wife left him?  What the hell, guys?   


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...