Friday, May 19, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: A Royal Recap


OK, a couple of weeks back, there was some history being made across the water in the United Kingdom with the coronation of King Charles III. 

And I did not post about it on this blog because quite frankly...

Who gives a fuck? 

OK, I did give some blog space to the wedding of Harry and Megan and we all saw how they hell that turned out. 

Anyway, the really big story out of the coronation of King Charles III was that someone landscaped a giant dick on the lawn.

For more on that, Your Friday Video Link is a royal recap from Chad the Bird.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...