Thursday, August 24, 2023

Changes In Our Family

Nearly 23 years ago, I held a newborn baby in my arms. She was only a few hours old but I wanted to make sure she got this message early and from me before someone else told her.

"Hello! Let me say now that I most sincerely apologize for all the things I'm going to screw up from here on out. Whatever your future holds, know that you will always be loved." 

Life takes unexpected turns. Sometimes life presents us with changes that are easy to accept and sometimes those changes take some time to get used to.  

There have been changes in our family. Andrea and I are still learning how to adjust. 

But be that as it may...

Today, I want to take this opportunity to welcome to the family our son Dean. Dean is currently in what better be his last year of college.  ðŸ˜ƒ

And I want to add this message: 

"Hello! Let me say now that I most sincerely apologize for all the things I'm going to screw up from here on out. Whatever your future holds, know that you will always be loved." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Trekking: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 In Review

  No new episodes of  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds  this week as season 4 has come to an end. So I guess this is a good time to look at the...