Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Blog Bidness: To Sleep Perchance To Not Blog






Man, I am soooooo tired.  

It's not that I don't have things to write about.

It's not that there are no posts virtually written in my head.

It's just...

I've been very tired lately and quite frankly, it's been hard to keep up with this blog.

Today, the blogger sleeps.

(I wish I meant that literally but I have a job and there are bills to pay.) 

Indeed, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You is going dark for the rest of June. 

I'll be back with new posts starting July 1st.  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: To Sleep Perchance To Not Blog

Man, I am soooooo tired.   It's not that I don't have things to write about. It's not that there are no posts virtually written ...