Last night was the big season finale for Doctor Who and I'm still fan-boying over it too much for me to put my thoughts in order about that. That will be coming, possibly before next Saturday.
We also saw Cars 3 this weekend so have some thoughts to share about that. I'll put those thoughts down in written form later.
For now, I present A Rainy Day Blog.
My daughter Randie was recently watching a weather report where the female meteorologist never used the word rain. Anything wet in her forecast, she used the same word over and over: moisture.
So Randie and I began thinking how this would affect songs with rain in the title. Songs like these:
- Singing in the Rain
- Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
- Purple Rain
- Kentucky Rain
- It Never Rains in California
- Fire and Rain
- Rainy Days and Mondays
- Here Comes the Rain Again
- It’s Raining Men
- Singing in the Moisture
- Moisturedrops Keep Falling On My Head
- Purple Moisture
- Kentucky Moisture
- It Never Moistures in California
- Fire and Moisture
- Moisturey Days and Mondays
- Here Comes the Moisture Again
- It’s Moisturing Men
- The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain.
- The moisture in Royster stays boistered in the cloister.
Until next time, remember to be good to one another,