Monday, July 31, 2017

Gorilla My Dreams: A Look Back At Strange(r) Adventures

Hello, Monday!   

Time to climb out of bed and ride back into town to start another week at work. Meanwhile, I have nothing ready for the ol' blog thing today. So apropos of nothing, here are some graphics I posted way back in the summer of 2013.  It was part of a series of posts I called Strange(r) Adventures, modified covers of DC's classic science fiction comic, Strange Adventures. 

Well, it was this or write about Donald Trump and I really don't feel like writing about that fucker* today. 

So instead....

GORILLAS! 













So...

That was a thing. 

Starting tomorrow, a new post on a first time viewing of an animation cult classic. Plus we check in with Mystery Science Theater 3000. Also Broadchurch. And other things. 

And a special Doctor Who post event for this weekend. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another. 

*I do apologize for my language in referring to Donald Trump as a "fucker".  I meant to call Trump a "fucking fuckhead fucker from fuckstania". I regret the error.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...