Monday, January 24, 2022

Mondays, Am I Right?

Oh how I wish I could get away with this.


Look, if I took a "mental health day" every time I wanted to say "Fuck this, I'm staying in bed", I wouldn't have a job, never get anything done and quite frankly be poor.

But damn...

OK, I can't let this happen on Monday but it was Sunday afternoon. Andrea and I were out for lunch for a nice steak meal when I just began to feel just so weary to the bone tired. 

And those bones hurt.

Uh oh! Do I have the 'rona?

When it comes to symptoms for COVID and the omicron variant, I've had the 'rona for 47 and 1/2 years now.

Upon our return home to the Fortress of Ineptitude, I was off to bed and slept there until dark.

So you get this for a blog post.

I'm sure as I wrote this in advance of Monday that will drag my weary to the bone tired body to my work from home office for another day, I will diligently do my job for yet another day.

Even as my spirit cries out, ""Fuck this, I'm staying in bed!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...