Saturday, February 26, 2022

Songs For Satuday: Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Girl Blue and ELO

 


Today the theme for Songs For Saturday is "blue".

Starting off the play list this week is "Jackie Blue" by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils.



That's Larry Lee drumming and singing lead on this track.

After listening to this song for many, many years, I'm only now finding out the lead vocalist on "Jackie Blue" is not a woman.

OK, the blue theme continues but we move from song title to group name. Here is Girl Blue with "Fire Under Water".    



Finishing things off is my favoritest live version of "Mr. Blue Sky' by ELO.



I hope you enjoyed today's play list. 

Unless I completely "blue" it.

...

Sorry about that.
 
Until next time, remember to be good to another and to always keep the music alive.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...