Friday, August 26, 2022

Your Friday Video Link: Peter Capaldi Vs. Matt Berry

Ahoy there! I'm Dave-El and this is my blog, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

And since it's Friday, it's time for this week's installment of ..

YOUR FRIDAY VIDEO LINK! 

Today's video link is a strange affair. It's from a series of performances of actors reading letters. 

Today's letter reading features Matt Berry (What We Do In the Shadows) as Sultan Mehmed IV of the Ottoman Empire.  

And reading the reply to the Sultan by the Zaporozhian Cossacks is the one, the only Peter Capaldi (Doctor Who).  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...