Monday, July 10, 2017

Random Life Stuff... And Zendaya

Hi there! Welcome to Monday! Which means back to work time. Now as I've mentioned here in this space before, I'm probably the only person in the world that would rather be at work on Monday than not. Except maybe not this week. My boss wants me to prep a presentation that he wants me to give to some of our staff about some changes to some company documents. This will involve me speaking to several high powered people who know more than me... or at least act like they do. this puts me in a position of having to talk to people and that's something I really try to avoid.  

Anyway, I'm going into Monday feeling a little stressed. 

Also a bit tired. This weekend, I went back to my hometown for the first time since the day of my mother's funeral. After my stroke and fall which shattered my elbow, there were few opportunities to get back home before now. And given that both my parents are dead now, I haven't had much motivation to go. But their house is now my house and I really needed to look in on it. Thankfully, my brother is acting as a caretaker for the place which is a big help to me. 

It wasn't all family angst this weekend as my wife, daughter and I did manage a quick visit to the beach where my daughter learned an important automotive lesson. More on that in a future post. 

For no reason whatsoever, here's a photo of Zendaya....





...well, other than she's kind of hot and she was in the #1 movie this weekend, Spider-Man: Homecoming. No chance to see it yet but hopefully we'll rectify that next weekend.  

Tomorrow is Tuesday and I'm going in for a CT scan on my head in my neurologist's quest to find out why I had a stroke. The heart scan from last week did not turn up anything; we'll see if anything turns up from having my head examined. (Which I've frequently thought I needed to have done.)  

And that's a wrap for this post. Until next time, remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Ncuti Gatwa Explains Doctor Who

Well, we're getting closer now.  Next Friday on Disney+, we're going to get not one but TWO all new episodes of Doctor Who . Your Fr...