Thursday, April 26, 2018

Counting Down To Infinity

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is coming!!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is coming!!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is coming!!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is coming!!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is coming!!!


AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is almost here!!!!

You know, I may have turned 55 on Tuesday but I have a 15 year old fan boy inside my brain going....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

So far, so good with the reviews with Rotten Tomatoes tracking the film at 87%. Not the giddy 90% range numbers for THOR: RAGNOROK or BLACK PANTHER but still pretty damn good and better than the 75% score for AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON. 

The family has our tickets ready venture forth from the Fortress of Ineptitude to see AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR on Saturday so I need to be high alert NOT to see any spoilers.  

My friend Cory gets to see AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR on Friday with people from work at 11 AM. I hate Cory and whatever he does for a living. 

Be strong, 15 year old Dave-El inside my brain. 

Be STRONG!!

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is almost here!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is almost here!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is almost here!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is almost here!!
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is almost here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Schmitt Up A Creek

 On Monday, I wrote a post about  Tommy Tuberville (R-Al) being the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate . Yesterday, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.)...