Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comic Book Retro Spotlight: Shazam#15
Over the last three months in Comic Book Retro 50, I chronicled my purchase of Justice League of America#135-#137 which featured the annual...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...

No comments:
Post a Comment