Thursday, April 5, 2018

Good Job, Li’l Donnie!


Yesterday, I put up a blog post titled What The Fuck Is Trump Babbling About Now?

 

I think if I were to change the name of this blog from I’m So Glad My Suffering Amuses You to What The Fuck Is Trump Babbling About Now? , I would never run out of material.

 

Anyway, yesterday’s post was how Li’l Donnie got his granny panties in a knot over a caravan of migrants making their way north towards the U.S. This was a threat that apparently Trump regarded with the same fear one might reserve for seeing the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse riding over a hill. Trump said he would deploy U.S. troops along the Mexican border until he got his wall, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.

 

Well, it seems the Mexican government intervened with the caravan, suggested that they might want to chill a bit with the whole marching northward thing.

 

Then Trump graciously thanked his partners in the Mexican government for their help and oh my God, you know I can’t keep going on with THAT sentence.

 

No, Trump took credit for the actions of the Mexican government, citing that they did what they did because he demanded it. 

 

He may have a point if it went down like this.   

 

President of Mexico: “Look, can we do something about that caravan of migrants so that fucking moron Trump will shut the fuck up?” 

 

So good job, Li’l Donnie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...