Monday, May 10, 2021

Max Distraction

 As if I did not have enough to distract me from being an active and engaged person, I took the plunge and logged into HBO Max.

It comes with my recent internet upgrade so it's more or less free. (I'm sure my internet provider has a hidden fee buried somewhere to recoup their costs.) 

On one hand, it's not like I really need one more damn streaming service. 

On the other hand, I gotta admit HBO Max has got a lot of stuff I really want to see. 

All 12 seasons of modern Doctor Who are there. Yes, we have them all on DVD but seriously, DVDs are a hassle and having all 12 series on streaming is so much more convenient. 

There is also Doctor Who adjacent programming including Sarah Jane Adventures and Torchwood. 

Also I finally get to see the rest of Gentleman Jack.  

And the Flight Attendant.  

And DC stuff like Doom Patrol and Harley Quinn. 

Instead of waiting for whatever TCM sends my way on cable, there is an entire TCM library of classic movies.

I may have to quit my job. 

(I shouldn't make jokes like that. The last time I made a comment about needing more time to watch TV, I got laid off.) 

Eating, bathing and sleeping are optional, right? 

Anyway, it's one more damn thing to eat up my waking hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Launch

  Andrea and I ventured forth from the Fortress of Ineptitude last week to attend the graduation of our son Dean. Dean had selected for thei...