Thursday, December 2, 2021

Rosie the Dog In Is It Christmas...Again?

Last week, Randie and Rosie were back at the Fortress of Ineptitude for a Thanksgiving visit.  

And if Thanksgiving has come 'round once more, then we know what's coming up next.

Dreading it won't stop it.

Whining about won't stop it.

It is inevitable.

You will know it by the trail of it's dead.

It's...

It's....

 


Yes, Rosie, it's Christmas. 

AGAIN!!!

Didn't we do this last year? 

Even as she has grown older, our daughter Randie still retains her joy over this holiday season.

Me, I dread it more every year.

I've considered converting to Judaism just avoid the trappings of Christmas.

One menorah and I'm done. 

Because of Randie, we have a tree up in the living room. 

And thanks to her, we've got decorations on the outside. 

Randie thinks it's fun, putting lights on everything. 

Randie doesn't pay the friggin' power bill.   

Randie even decorated the dog.



Rosie took to this in a kind and loving spirit, joyfully embracing the warmth and colors of the holiday season and...



Rosie's at the laptop, ready to write a letter of complaint to the SCPCA. 

"For a society dedicated to preventing cruelty to animals, how could you let me come to live here with these weird humans in this...  Fortress of Ineptitude!" 

From Randie, Rosie and my wife Andrea, Happy Holidays!

From me, I say "Bah! Humbug!" and I'm so glad my suffering amuses you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...