Thursday, February 26, 2026

Thursday Throwback: What Is Awesome?

I am under a lot of stress.

Work, personal stuff and the whole wild damn world!

Yeah, I'm feeling it. 

Present Day Me is not prepared to blog today so I'm gonna let Past Me take the blog out for a spin.

Hi! I'm Dave-El from the year 2014 and here's a quick little thing I put together to remind you that things are AWESOME! 

From Tuesday, February 18, 2014:   What Is Awesome?

Hey, do you know what's awesome?

Is something awesome? 

No, more than just "something" is awesome! 

So what is awesome? Could it be anything?

Technically, I suppose "anything" could be awesome. 

So what IS awesome? 

The answer is...




















----------
Yep, EVERYTHING! 

Thought you should know. 

Be good to one another. 

And be awesome! 

--------------------------------------------
Back tomorrow with an ALL NEW edition of Your Friday Video Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link Goes To the Dogs!

Like it says in the title: Your Friday Video Link goes to the dogs!  First up is Pop-Tart who finds a safe and loving forever home but it ta...