Saturday, September 17, 2022

It's Saturday #7

 


IT'S  Saturday.

IT'S  September 17th.

IT'S  ...well, quite frankly enough of this nonsense!  '

IT'S been damn 7 weeks of this fuckery! 

IT'S  getting on my god damn nerves, every damn week with this stupidity!!! 

IT'S  not funny anymore if it was every funny!!! And I swear by all that is holy and unholy if the next thing on this blog is.....


IT'S  A PILE OF BALLS! 

IT'S  A PILE OF BALLS! 

IT'S  A PILE OF BALLS!

IT'S  ALWAYS GOING TO BE A PILE OF BALLS!!!!! DAMN MOTHERFUCKING PILE OF BALLS!!!!! ARGGGHHHHH!!! 

IT'S  got to be the end of this!  

IT'S  more than I can take.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...