Saturday, January 28, 2023

Songs For Saturday From A To Z: Pointer Sisters, Seal and Fleetwood Mac


And we're back for another edition of Songs For Saturday From A To Z as I post songs that I like in alphabetical order.

This week's edition is brought to you by the letters J, K and L.

Let's jump with the letter J.  I thought about going with "Jump" by Van Halen but decided to go in an unexpected direction with "Jump (For My Love)" by the Pointer Sisters.  



As the jewelry commercial says "Every kiss begins with Kay"

And this "K" begins with "Kiss From a Rose" by Seal from the Batman Forever soundtrack.  



Fleetwood Mac is back to take us to the letter "L" for  "Landslide".    


Next week, Songs For Saturday From A To Z will feature song titles for the letters M, N and O.  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive and in alphabetical order.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...