Wednesday, April 26, 2023

I've Been Writing I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You For TEN YEARS?!?!?

So I was working on my birthday post for Monday when I needed to do some research on a prior post.

That I wrote in 2013.  

Ten years ago.

...

...

Wait! 

Ten? 

TEN YEARS AGO?!?! 

Holy fuck! I've been writing I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You for TEN YEARS?!?!?

March 2023 marked the 10th anniversary of this blog!  

REALLY?!?!? 

That can't be right.

Let me check with the crack editorial team in charge of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.


Shit! You guys are never any help! 

Seriously! Why didn't someone remind me? 

C'mon, Batman! I still read your damn comic books! Couldn't you do a fan a solid and remind of these important things?  



Well, that's pretty damn cold, Caped Crusader!  

Maybe I'll just stop buying your comic book, huh?

(Well, after the current storyline is done.) 

Hey, Russell T Davies meme, can you offer some solace to a fellow creative? 



Well, it's a big deal to me! 

Let me get the the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You writing staff on this! 




I don't get it either.

And I am also not amused.

Let me see if I can use that fancy schmancy AI every one is using to create a really kick ass 10th anniversary celebration blog post.  


So the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You AI is not going to help me? 

Let me check with the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You tech support.  

So that's it? 10 years of writing this blog and THIS is how we're going to acknowledge that?

I'm gonna take this upstairs to the executive in charge of production!



Well...   

Fuck! 

OK, hooray for me for writing I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You for 10 damn years and I'm gonna keep doing this blog, I don't care how many of you don't care and I'm on gonna keep on blogging forever and forever and...


Really? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Ghosts

  Ghosts wrapped up it's 3rd season last week. In a strike shortened season with only 10 episodes, a lot of ground still got covered.  ...