Thursday, April 13, 2023

Ted Cruz Is A Lying Fuck Bastard: The Petard Keeps Hoisting

I know I said yesterday that I was not going to post today.

But some things demand the attention of this blog.

As much as this blog has a scattershot objective to babble on at length about any damn thing that pops in my head about movies, comic books, television shows, music, current events  and other random minutia, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You really has only one official position: Ted Cruz is a Lying Fuck Bastard.  

Please repeat after me: 

"Ted Cruz is a Lying Fuck Bastard!" 

"Ted Cruz is a Lying Fuck Bastard!" 

"Hallelujah!"

"Hallelujah!"

"Amen!"

"Amen!" 


In the wake of the mass shooting at bank in Louisville KY, this tweet issued by Ted Cruz made in the wake of the mass shooting at the school in Nashville TN is making the rounds.    



The phrase "Hoist with his own petard" comes to mind here.   If you're not up on your Shakespeare, it's a line from Hamlet that means a bomb-maker is blown ("hoisted") off the ground by his own bomb ("petard"), and indicates an ironic reversal, or poetic justice.

Given this latest mass shooting took place in a bank, one might think this should humiliate this lying fuck bastard but probably not.

Hey, did you ever leave a bank by the back door? 

I mention that because guess what else lying fuck bastard Ted Cruz once cited as a threat instead of guns: back doors.

Following the horrific Uvalde elementary school massacre in his home state, which left 19 children and two teachers dead, Cruz suggested there should only be “one door into and out of the school” with armed officers guarding it.

To quote Raymond Holt from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, "The pertard... keeps... hoisting!"   

I'm pretty sure most banks only have a front door where the guards can be found.  

Let's us close this blog post with the holy recitation of this blog's holy purpose:  

"Ted Cruz is a Lying Fuck Bastard!" 

"Ted Cruz is a Lying Fuck Bastard!" 

"Hallelujah!"

"Hallelujah!"

"Amen!"

"Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...