Friday, April 14, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: Musical Lucifer (or Not) Post Amended!



Last week we had some fun at the expense of Jesus Christ.

This week we give the Devil his due.

Your Friday Video Link this week is from Lucifer's 5th season. 


POST AMENDED:   

Well, what the hell? The link for today's Your Friday Video Link... it is KAPUT?!

OK, that is a damn shame because it was really cool with Lucifer, Chloe and the whole cast performing "Another One Bites the Dust" complete with kick ass choreography.

Alas! It was not meant to be. 

Tonight, Andrea and I will finish off season 6 of Lucifer and quite frankly...

Since that marks the end of the series, we really have no idea what we're going to do with our Friday nights.

OK, let's give "Musical Lucifer" another try. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...