Friday, April 28, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: A Late Late Departure

 


This week marks the end of James Corden's tenure as host of CBS' The Late Late Show.

When Corden was Craig on his two episodes of Doctor Who, I liked him well enough.

Everywhere else...

Well, somewhere along the line, James Corden began getting on my nerves. 

And I never really cared for him as a talk show host.  

OK, "Carpool Karaoke" could be kind of fun. 

But he was too fawning over his guests and his monologues lacked the bite of Meyers or Colbert or Kimmel.   

Anyway...

Your Friday Video Link is the previous (and my humble opinion, still best) of The Late Late Show stepping down and moving out with an epic musical number.  

Here's Craig Ferguson and "Keep Banging On Your Drum".  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...