Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Fire This Time: Louisville KY

Because we can't go more than a god damned minute without a god damned mass shooting, the fire this time was in Louisville KY where a gun man opened fire in a bank on Monday resulting in 5 deaths and at least 8 injuries.

Among the injured was Nickolas Wilt, a 26 year old who had just graduated from the police academy on March 31. After being shot in the head and having surgery, Wilt remains in critical condition.  

Among the dead was Tommy Elliott, a bank executive who was friends with Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear.  

Beshear had this to say of his friend:  “Tommy Elliott helped me build my law career, helped me become governor, gave me advice on being a good dad. He’s one of the people I talked to most in the world, and very rarely were we talking about my job. He was an incredible friend.”

And what about the son of a bitch who took the life of this good man and others?  

The shooter was 25-year-old Connor Sturgeon, a former bank employee who was live streaming the attack on his Instagram account. 

Care to guess what was Sturgeon's weapon of choice in his evil murderous assault? 

Yes, of course it was a fucking AR-15 that this motherfucker just bought last week and yes, it was a perfectly fucking legal purchase!  

And for all of you keeping score (and it is easy to lose count), this fucking attack in Louisville is the 15th fucking mass killing in this fucking country this fucking year. 

FUCK!!!!


__________________________

No post for Thursday, April 13th. 

See you on Friday.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...