Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Three Men and a Barn

Some blog bidness: I am taking a bit of a blog break.

Not much of one. We'll be back on Friday for Your Friday Video Link and 2 Weekend Movie posts for this weekend.

Before I take a break, a joke.

Three men who were close friends went out on a hike in a forest.  The three men were a Jewish rabbi, a Hindu priest and a politician. 

(Just go with it, OK?) 

The men were out for a long time on their hike and they realized they were lost and would not make it out of the forest before night fall.

Then they spotted a farm house and headed towards it.

The farmer who lived there was very kind and offered to let the three men spend the night but noted he only had 2 spare beds and one of the 3 men would need to sleep in the barn. 

"Don't worry about it, I'll sleep in the barn," said the rabbi. 

But as the other 2 men were getting ready for bed, there was a knock on the door. 

At the door was the rabbi. 

"I'm sorry," said the rabbi "But I can't sleep in the barn with a pig."

"Don't worry about it, I'll sleep in the barn," said the Hindu priest.  

But as the other 2 men were getting ready for bed, there was a knock on the door. 

At the door was the priest.  

"I'm sorry," said the priest, "but I can't sleep in the barn with a cow."

"Don't worry about it, I'll sleep in the barn," said the politician. 

But as the other 2 men were getting ready for bed, there was a knock on the door. 

At the door was the pig and the cow.

(Rim shot!) 

And that is that and I am out of here! 

Gone on Thursday. See ya on Friday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...