Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Monday, May 7, 2018
Hello, Monday
Sorry, Monday, if I'm not greeting you in the best of spirits. It's been kind of rough going this weekend for ol' Dave-El with a cold that just wouldn't quit.
There are some good things to report from this weekend. I did manage to drag my sick self out of bed for Free Comic Book Day and I saw a live play Saturday night.
But otherwise, I have felt just yucky.
So there's that.
Later posts, I will cover some ground in more detail relating to Free Comic Book Day and and the play I saw Saturday night. And some other random stuff.
In the meantime and I'm most sorry for my lack of enthusiasm but....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schmitt Up A Creek
On Monday, I wrote a post about Tommy Tuberville (R-Al) being the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate . Yesterday, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.)...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...

No comments:
Post a Comment