Friday, October 4, 2019

Young Sheldon Time Is Sacred Time

My wife Andrea and I were watching Young Sheldon last night.  10 year old Sheldon is not feeling challenged in his high school classes so he decides to seek instruction from the smartest and best teacher he knows: himself. 

He's found a hole in the wall janitor's closet and converted it to a space for solitary study. The teachers are cool with Sheldon cutting class because a class without Sheldon is less stressful. 

Apparently, holing himself up in a wall is not seen as a viable solution by Sheldon's parents. Man, when I was in high school, I would've done anything to have my own hole in the wall classroom with my favorite teacher, ME! 

While all this was going on, a commercial came on. 

A pro-Trump "protect our lord and master from impeachment" campaign ad, overflowing with lie after lie after easily refutable lie.

No. 

I mean, NO! 

No the hell way! 

This is Young Sheldon time! This is time that Andrea and I seek to have time away from this god damn fucking moron!!

YOUNG SHELDON TIME IS SACRED TIME!!!

Begone, Trump ad, you wretched deceitful spawn of Satan's rancid loins! NO! 

Another reason to despise this hate mongering, ignorant, incompetent fool! Interrupting Young Sheldon like that.

I'll say it again: 

YOUNG SHELDON TIME IS SACRED TIME!!!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...