Monday, October 21, 2019

In the Vicinity of Fame With Diane Keaton

This is as close as I can get to an encounter with celebrity. 

It so happens that actress Diane Keaton was in Greensboro on Friday and popped by a Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  

And not just any Chick-Fil-A but the very one I was popping by to pick up lunch for Andrea and myself.  

See the photo below of Diane Keaton posing with staff from the Chick-Fil-A. See the window behind them?  


My car could be passing by in the drive-thru lane at that very moment. 

OK, the operative word there is "could". 

Yes, Diane Keaton and I were at the same Chick-Fil-A on the same day but not exactly at the same moment in time. 

Reports says that Ms. Keaton was "amazed by how quick the service was because of how busy they were when she stopped in."  Diane and I do agree that Chick-Fil-A is very efficient, even during rush times. That particular location is usually very good at providing excellent service. 

Diane Keaton was described as "super sweet, genuine and outgoing!"  

Keaton was in town for the Fall Furniture Market in High Point to promote the launch of Keaton Industries and the debut of her industrial-chic lighting collection with Aidan Gray, a Market exhibitor.


And enjoy waffle fries.  

Hey, I enjoy waffle fries. Diane Keaton & I have so much in common.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...